How's this for a work in progress....?

Started by Craig Abrahamson · 8 · 11 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 11 years, 4 months ago:

Just when you think you've covered all the bases, here comes this new kid and immediately creates a forum that none of us apparently thought of. Way to go, Erik...welcome aboard!

Now...for my WIP : Oh sure, it still needs some tweaking here and there, but sometimes when things go wrong long enough, bad enough and often enough, s**t happens. Bourbon and Photo-Etch are NOT a good combination. Besides, it's a Testor's kit anyhow.

• Profile Photo
    Erik Muntzing said 11 years, 4 months ago:

I'd say its probably a what if 🙂 but if you can WIP that back to a model (which I'm sure you can) mad kudos to you! I created this group because its during my progress that criticism does the most for me and I can put it into play and improve! I also love following builds!

• Profile Photo

Your logic makes perfect sense to me! I just don't know why nobody thought it before now!

And that mess on the workbench is history...I didn't like it anyway. I did the 1/48th Tamiya kit instead. By the way, is that what they mean by "kit bashing"...? LOL

p.s. the other one is the Tamiya 32nd Spitfire. Just goes to show the difference in the size of those two aircraft, huh? You'd think the Spit was the 48th lookin' at 'em together.

• Profile Photo
    Marvin Reyes said 11 years, 4 months ago:

You should be a consultant for the USAF. Here's how they destroy a F-117...your way would be cheaper, and faster:

• Profile Photo
    Editor said 11 years, 4 months ago:

😆

• Profile Photo
    Bryan W. Bernart said 11 years, 4 months ago:

Our tax dollars at work...

• Profile Photo
    Michael Scott said 11 years, 4 months ago:

I usually fly mine into the waste bin. Don't light 'em up like I used to way back when.

I'm surprised at the size of the F-117... And... that Spit looks good too.

• Profile Photo

Thanks, Michael...there's more of that Spit in the "Headlines" section back a few pages.