IAR-80, Hobby Boss 1/48

• 37 posts
  • Last reply 2 days, 7 hours ago
Viewing 31 - 37 of 37 posts
  • John vd Biggelaar said 6 days, 4 hours ago:

Painting looks great, Jaime.
    Yes, a clean airbrush is a perfect start.
    A ride (flight) in a Mustang, a dream coming true.
    You fly the RC’s yourself as well?

• Spiros Pendedekas said 5 days, 18 hours ago:

Looking great Jaime @jetmex!

• Erik Gjørup said 5 days, 17 hours ago:

With the masks off, the paint looks great Jaime (@jetmex). I will gladly wait for progress on the IAR-80 while you get to ride the Mustang 😉

• George R Blair Jr said 5 days, 11 hours ago:

Paint looks great, Jaime (@jetmex). RC planes look terrific, as well as the 1:1 plane. I flew RC planes in my younger days, but have now switched to RC ships so that I don’t worry about them becoming small pieces when they hit the ground. Too bad we don’t have more time and money for more hobbies.

• Jaime Carreon said 5 days, 2 hours ago:

Thanks for the support everyone, I really appreciate it. This one has gone on a little longer than I expected, but I’m 90% done and still have 90% to go!

John, I haven’t flown RC in several years, a result of too much time at work and not enough hobby time! I’ll start easing back into it when I get the two projects I’m working on now done. I have several smaller electric models that are designed for small field flying, so I’ll dust them off and start with those.

• Erik Gjørup said 4 days, 16 hours ago:

Ah – the infamous 90/90 mark is passed!
    It’s been a joy to follow the first 90% and I shall be looking forward to the remaining 90%!

• Greg Kittinger said 2 days, 7 hours ago:

Looking great Jaime – almost to the finish line!!

Viewing 31 - 37 of 37 posts