Revell MV-22 Osprey

Started by Dylan Michael Davis Eddy · 1 · 5 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Dylan Michael Davis Eddy said 5 years, 4 months ago:

So here is the first few pictures of the MV-22 Osprey by Revell of Germany. The instruction manual first off is VERY different than what I am used to especially since it is all in German which should be no surprise as it is from Germany. It is a relatively small kit in terms of pieces with about 126 total. While most are relatively big in size, there are some that are making me and my tweezers very nervous as they are the kind that can turn into ricochets with one accidental squeeze. The first page of instructions has been completed so far and again I am fairly happy with the results of the fit and detail of the kit.

Being a modern aircraft, A LOT of grey is used throughout the kit. Anthracite, medium, light olive grey, etc are just in the first few steps. I don’t have a lot of the grey so a black was used for the cockpit and floor. I did manage to get the olive drab color for the rear of the aircraft. Once more is completed, I will update post accordingly and hopefully it’ll turn into something wonderful. Until then, Happy Building everyone!

6 attached images. Click to enlarge.