Well folks, it has been nearly a week since I posted this build, and not a lot has gone on.
This has been mainly due to the fact of finishing the Glad (beast) off for the GB.
What I have done up to now is.
First, stripped the shiny bits.
This was done by soaking in house hold bleach for a few hours.
While this was being done, I took about cutting the runners down to size, making them easier to handle.
As I said in the intro , there is not a great deal to be seen once built but even so, I am given it my best shot. I am taking this time to use a new paint for me anyhow, Alcad 2 and its many colours, so the colour called out in the destructions may change…
Looking at the discs, they needed something.
Using a 0.7 drill, I spent over an hour drilling all those holes, a lot of them but worth it.
The engine has been put together so far, and various location holes masked ready for priming and painting. So have a few other parts.
Will update later.
2 additional images. Click to enlarge.