Work continues, albeit slowly on the Pocher Fiat. So far, I managed to remove the side skirts, both seats (the glue joint had given up the ghost years ago), brake cables, gear shift and break lever mountings, and the exhaust system, which was hanging on by one of its two screws. Regarding the rubber hoses, I found a supplier on the web, however, the hose would be black instead of red. One issue that did come up was that the model is fastened together with brass screws, bolts, and nuts. I was worried about finding a wrench small enough to work with the nuts when I had a flashback memory and visualized the wrench that came with the kit. I still have the toolbox I used as a kit when I was modeling which I now use for sorting and storing various screws, nuts and bolts. One of the drawers has an old, dried-up tube of Testor’s glue, a machine gun from an old Italeri Zundapp motorcycle/sidecar kit, and, lo and behold, the wrench that came with the Pocher Fiat! Just goes to show you that you should never throw anything away because you never know when you might need it. Nearly 50 years later, I needed that wrench, and there it was! After removing the rear platform where the seats were mounted, I found a missing foot pedal, so that’s one less part I will have to fabricate.