Year of the CAT

Started by Craig Abrahamson · 8 · 6 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 6 years, 9 months ago:

MY cat, that is...the agile one (not the overweight one) - I didn't see her get up there, but I sure wasn't gonna try to get her down - she got up there by herself...she can get down the same way. And she did. And without breaking anything. Don't ask me how.

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Maybe she wanted to say hello to " Tarheel Hal" or "Eileen" ... cats are amazingly agile.

• Profile Photo
    Bernard E. Hackett, Jr. said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Craig, that is an amazing picture! Not to mention that no models were damaged in the making of the picture.

• Profile Photo
    Morne Meyer said 6 years, 9 months ago:

You have one hell of a disciplined feline on your hands! I would get a heart attack if my cat ever sits that close to one of my models! Albeit, a very nice cat! I am sure dad loves her regardless!

• Profile Photo

Thanks, Morne (...and I do, of course...) - I'm just glad the clumsy one [on the left] can't get up there. She's more interested in being on "squirrel patrol".

• Profile Photo
    Greg Kittinger said 6 years, 9 months ago:

When I was in high school, we had a cat that one-too-many times jumped up on the kitchen counter to have a taste of whatever meat my mom was thawing out. My dad took him out into the woods behind our house with a .22, and I never saw the cat again... Perhaps my tolerance for animal "meddling" is hereditary, but I wouldn't be near so calm as you! I'd have been "shooting" with something other than a camera. 🙂

• Profile Photo

I have no models so dear to me that I'd consider resorting to such a "resolution" as you described.

• Profile Photo
    Greg Kittinger said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Yeah I know - I wouldn't either - I think it was the case of a "straw that broke a camels back!"