The Tamiya Wildcat was a nice kit to build, clever parts breakdown and no fit problem (as with most Tamiya kits); the only extra I put in to it was some details in the cockpit. There was a lot of talk about the floor in this kit (as the Wildcat [...]
Babylon 5 kind of grew on me slowly. I was not really impressed by the First season (the lead was and is a Charisma free Zone) but when they "brought in the Bruce" the show really took off.
This is the Revell Starfury (HORRIBLE kit -Which is why[...]
I thought I'd join in the fun with an oldie from the back of the display case, built 27 years ago. Constructed from an original Aurora 1/48 Gotha G. V kit, the one with the hard brittle red plastic, only the basic airframe parts, fuselage, win[...]
This is a 1/9 scale figure in Vinyl by Sol of Korea called Verona.
She was primed with Auto lacquer primer in pale grey then airbrushed with Model master enamels, and finally the small details painted by hand with the trusty Hairy Stick.
This one has Copper State Models Spandaus and Aeromaster lozenge decals. The black and white striping was painted first, then the decals trimmed to fit. Tail chevron from Superscale white decal stock. A fairly straightforward build, but the lo[...]
This is the Trumpeter kit of the German Proposal for the Me509, whch was drawn up to succeed the Me309 design moving the engine from the nose to midships (like the Airacobra/Kingcobra family.) and putting the cockpit where the engine had been!
This is my Tamiya 1/48 Scale F4U-1A corsair painted in the markings of Lt. JG. Danny Cunningham during his first tour with VF-17 flying out of Ondongo Airfield in the South West Pacific.
Hope you like it.
This is the Eduard 1/48th scale Fokker Dr.1. Built out of box using the kit decals. Model Master and Xtra Color paints along with Gunsight Graphic decals for the streaked camouflage were used. I included some pictures of the assembly as well as [...]
Hi everyone !!
This is the Airfix kit (reboxed by Eduard) with Aires engine set and cockpit set. I also used Eduard´s flaps and Quickboost´s cannon barrels. The canopy from a kit was too thick and scratched so I replaced it by new one from Falco[...]
Built out of box. Used Model Master Paints and Aero Master decals. A fine piece of stainless steel wire was used for the antenna.