Last kit completed before I moved to Seattle, haven't gotten my spot set up yet here to keep work going on my F-84.
An SBD with invasion stripes. Actually an A-24B, used by the Armee de l'Air during the battles for the French channel ports in 1944-45. Decals came from a European release of the kit, large tail wheel from the spares box.
One more drop to Luftwaffe collection... Kurt Tank's masterpiece redesigned version of Fw-190D. Altough PCM kit is a iron nut I am happy to completed reasonable finish.
This was built 7 years ago with the markings of “KG-100”. OOB built except for the Superscale decal sheet #48-838. Painting was done with Gunze Sangyo acrylics. Paint scheme is well known RLM 70/71 over RLM 65
A truly superb kit! AFV's F-5E is a joy to build. The only real tedious part was closing up the gun bay. I just took my time and carefully glued all the doors. Fortunately they fit really well. You just have to make sure you fully remove the spr[...]
TC does indeed build in eensy-weensy scale, just not that often. This is the Trumpeter 1/72 Gannet with the A2Zee wingfold and bomb bay sets, with Xtradecals. Sadly, about a week after it was completed, one of the new kittens was exploring and[...]
What you've all been waiting for with baited breath. Fourth fave is the William's Brothers Curtiss F9C Sparrowhawk. I just like to go back and look at this colorful, clean unique machine. For a kit it's age and type it did not go together bad at[...]
Thud was one of the most effective aircraft of Turkish Air Force for 30 years . I built this model to the memory of Capt. Cengiz Topel who shot down in this aircraft and killed after bailed out over Cyprus in 8th August 1964. This model buil[...]
This is my first, fully airbrushed plane where I airbrushed the interior and the exterior of the plane. The only thing I did not airbrush was the figures inside (which one fell down somehow :/ ). I made a few mistakes which are very clear but I [...]
Continuing the iModeler Mustang theme I present my Tamiya P-51B, with a Verlinden cockpit and a set of Aeromaster decals added.
This build is from the late 90s and was the first project where I used a double-action airbrush for painting and weat[...]