This one has Copper State Models Spandaus and Aeromaster lozenge decals. The black and white striping was painted first, then the decals trimmed to fit. Tail chevron from Superscale white decal stock. A fairly straightforward build, but the lo[...]
This is the Trumpeter kit of the German Proposal for the Me509, whch was drawn up to succeed the Me309 design moving the engine from the nose to midships (like the Airacobra/Kingcobra family.) and putting the cockpit where the engine had been!
This is my Tamiya 1/48 Scale F4U-1A corsair painted in the markings of Lt. JG. Danny Cunningham during his first tour with VF-17 flying out of Ondongo Airfield in the South West Pacific.
Hope you like it.
This is the Eduard 1/48th scale Fokker Dr.1. Built out of box using the kit decals. Model Master and Xtra Color paints along with Gunsight Graphic decals for the streaked camouflage were used. I included some pictures of the assembly as well as [...]
Hi everyone !!
This is the Airfix kit (reboxed by Eduard) with Aires engine set and cockpit set. I also used Eduard´s flaps and Quickboost´s cannon barrels. The canopy from a kit was too thick and scratched so I replaced it by new one from Falco[...]
Built out of box. Used Model Master Paints and Aero Master decals. A fine piece of stainless steel wire was used for the antenna.
I thought I would initiate my participation with some images of my most recent Nieuport build. Great little kit with no serious fit issues, but- as with all Eduard Nieuports I've built- the cockpit benefits from a little extra[...]
Built out of box. Used Model Master paints and Eagle Cal decal sheet for markings.
A video demonstration by the Wargamers Consortium.
After reflecting on Brett's excellent example of the "Swallow" -262, I thought I'd dust off the kit I did some time back and show you what was my very first attempt at using an airbrush. However, due to my lack of ambition, I rarely using my ol[...]