Here are some close ups of my Takom, M3 Lee late in 1/35. built just out of the box.
colors and weathering effects by: Ammo-Mig, Tamiya and AK.
Have a great day!!
Hi folks: this is my latest...done today. I’ve worked on it steadily for a few weeks now, trying to avoid the plague. It’s strictly an out of the box effort. This model is yet another wonderfully designed Tamiya kit, with a modest parts count, [...]
Lockdown build number 2 (well number 1 is continuing the build of the Tamiya 1/35 Matilda) is this modern JGSDF Type 16 (my first modern armour). Being build out of the box with a what-if camouflage scheme - home made digital scheme to be paint[...]
Now completed - my 1/35 TAKOM G6 'Rhino'
I have done it in to overall brown used by the SA Army during the bush war and up to 1994. It is shown with its spades/feet down and up as these are working.
Paints used for main colour - Vallejo 70.921[...]
Latest calling it done - a 1/35 TRC Lorraine 37L.
Load done using balsa blocks on a flat piece, then covered with tissue pasted down with watered down PVA glue.
My recently completed SD.KFZ 135 Ambulans.
This is a captured French vehicle put into use by the Germans at Stalingrad.
It was painted using Vallejo German Grey then lightened using Vallejo Basalt Grey.
The canvas on the rear was made using tiss[...]
This is my build of the 1/35 scale AFV Club Centurion Shot Cal – one of my favorite armor subjects. I did it as a vehicle serving in the Golan in 1973. A number of Centurions lost their side skirts in that intense action. I prefer the look of[...]
This is one of my more labor intensive efforts for an armor kit. The French camouflage was complex to airbrush. I used homemade paper masks, based on scaled up reproductions of the Tamiya painting instructions (scanned and enlarged an[...]
Hi Everyone, this is my second Coronavirus model:
Tamiya M4A3E8 Sherman in 1/35 scale.
Aber metal barrel,
Value gear Sherman stowage set.
colors and weathering effects by Ammo-mig, Tamiya and AK.
Have a great weekend and [...]