Had some fun with this model creating some scratch elements in the cockpit and trying to have the window open without any ugly support.
I used AK Interactive colors (New formula AK02001). Actually quite good and really easy to apply. The set als[...]
The postman has been kind enough to leave a small box on my doorstep!
I have been waiting for some time for these to become available, and the other day I got a mail that they had arrived in my kit-pushers store.
I immediately phoned a fellow 1[...]
So there is a little story about this model. This model was donated to me by Tom Bebout. So I started this model about a month ago and finally took the photos to post. This is an older Italeri model. Pretty simple design and the instructions wer[...]
This is my last model, and the first finish this year.
It is the Eduard Bf 110E from one decade ago. Not an easy built but the final result is not bad (in my opinion, of course ;) )
Hope you like it.
I would like to present my second completed in Bf-109 kit. It was start at the end of 2018 but finished this year. The kit I’ talking about is old Tamiya Messerschmitt Bf109E-4/7. As all Tamiya kit goes together like a dream not rea[...]
I built model diorama for my brother-in-law John as a Christmas gift in 1987. All stock out of the box with attention to paint and airbrush details. Base was constructed with sand gravel and static grass with shaded concrete colors. Base weather[...]
This is a remake of a previous build of this aircraft that met an unfortunate demise. The figure was intact and matched the pose for Schiehs so I replaced the original Hasegawa build with the Eduard. This is pretty much box stock except for Br[...]
I would like to present my first completed in 2019 kit. It was start at the end of 2018 but finished this year. The kit I' talking about is brand new Tamiya Messerschmitt Bf109G-6. The model was completed in close engine bay to show[...]
This is my first model in recent years (haven't really built in 30 years). It is the Tamiya Bf 109E-3 as flown by Adolf Galland in August 1940 in III.JG26 in France. It is more or less OOB, with only some scraping of some of the openings, especi[...]
So each Christmas I try to do a 'clear the bench project' - nothing too taxing, so I can pretty much get done in about two to three weeks. This year, Trumpeter's 1/32 109 E-7 got the nod.
Not sure why folks seem to shy away from the Trumpy 109E[...]