A small celebration tonight

Started by Editor · 3 · 8 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Editor said 8 years, 2 months ago:

A symbolic but well-deserved celebration tonight at the iModeler "office" - solving a long-standing problem of a user.

Thanks to @robbo for bringing us the most challenging "can't upload pictures to imodeler" puzzle to date. I has taken us two months to track down - even longer than the previous winner's "Great Chinese Firewall" puzzle :lol:. Well, we've learned a lot about the way the internet works, our own functions, and improved many things not necessarily related to the actual issue.

Today we finally can see the said user's new successful posting, and keep fingers crossed to see many more soon! My thanks go to @robbo for all the patientce and assistance in testing and also to the kind an knowledgeable tech support people who have contributed in the back-end.

Happy posting everyone!

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I was thinkin'...if the more problems solved equaled more "celebrations", the more celebrations could result in LESS problems solved. Jus' sayin' - lol

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Having suffered "posting problems", and still suffering some "censorship", I must add my thanks for all the help I received from Martin and the iModeler community... cheers! Well deserved celebration.