iModeler Help & Tutorials - Overview
Navigation & getting around
- Understanding Headlines, Groups and Database areas of iModeler
- Navigating the Headlines
- Navigating the Database
- Navigating Groups area
- Posting your first article at iModeler: A gentle introduction
- 12 practices to bring your iModeler writing to the next level
- Dealing with comments
- Content Posting Rules
- Quick formatting guide for articles, posts & comments
- Markdown reference guide
- BBCode (deprecated) reference guide
- Markdown formatting Q&A
If you can't find what you're looking for, please consult our other help resources:
- iModeler Help & Support forum in Groups
- All iModeler Help & Tutorials in our Database
IMPORTANT: Comments and suggestions to this article are welcome below.
If you have a support request, please do not post it here, but go to:
iModeler Help & Support group
my first visit here, and i'm very impressed with your site, and the quality of the models having been done, as well as your support process., i've been building models all my life [73yrs] and i am in ah with the workmanship of the models here, excellent workmanship, high standards, and great information available.
Thank you @gscavetta! Looking forward to see some of your work, too - whenever you feel for it...