1/12 Scale Figures

Started by Brian Mennenoh · 6 · 1 year ago · Bandai, Star Wars
  • Profile Photo
    Brian Mennenoh said 1 year, 4 months ago:

You may be able to tell I love Star Wars. I saw A New Hope in theaters with my Dad when I was 7 and I've loved it ever since. Some of the movies are better than others, but that's a different discussion. The stormtrooper is actually the only OOB build... everything else is at least painted/weathered. Stormtroopers are supposed to be clean and parade ready IMO.

9 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year, 4 months ago:

Great stuff, my friend @brithebuilder! Would make a great article at the headlines!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 year, 4 months ago:

Beautiful builds, Brian @brithebuilder
    Excellent painting skills.

• Profile Photo

@fiveten, I appreciate the suggestion. It's challenging for me to understand, with my limited experience here, what's best for Groups and what's best for Headlines/Articles... is there a best practices on that?

• Profile Photo

Thanks @johnb. Much appreciated.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year, 4 months ago:

Hi my friend @brithebuilder! At the headlines you can post your already completed models and write some things about them (like historical facts, kit details etc).

In a group you usually enter a build in progress, ie enter the kit, then gradually build it, post your progress with pics, then other fellows see it and comment, then you post more progress and so on, until you finish the model and post the final pics at the headlines described above.