Can't see a post?

Started by Gary Brantley · 6 · 5 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Gary Brantley said 5 years ago:

Greeting all, I started a topic today in the group "Books". When I tried posting my initial message, I saw an error message. After trying and seeing that error message several times, I sent a PM to David Leigh-Smith, the Group starter. He replied that he could see my message with no issue. I have tried using Safari and Firefox on my Macbook Pro with the same result on either browser.

I've also just tried on my Dell desktop, using Firefox, and still I can't see my initial message (the one that described my thread) although I can see David's post and my subsequent reply to him. What am I missing or doing wrong? Thanks for any help most sincerely! Best regards, Gary Brantley

• Profile Photo
    Robert Royes said 5 years ago:

I can't find your post either, and in 'about group' it just says comment under the members names.

• Profile Photo
    Editor said 5 years ago:

Something indeed is weird with that initial thread. It says 4 posts in that topic but I can only see one, and even that doesn't have a body text. We'll look deeper into it.

A quick workaround is to delete that topic and try starting a new one.

• Profile Photo
    Editor said 5 years ago:

An update. I have deleted that topic as it obviously was corrupt. I have noticed that you started another topic with the same name already, and that seems to have worked well... (?).

Please let us know if there are any more glitches of this kind.

• Profile Photo

Martin, I just started a new topic in the Books group. I tried to post my comments and this came up: "There was an error when creating the topic". Any ideas? Thank you sir for your help!
    Gary

• Profile Photo

Any new ideas regarding what's going on with my topic Martin? Thanks much, Gary.