Contacting support

Started by Stephen C. Cave · 7 · 1 year ago
  • Profile Photo
    Stephen C. Cave said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Hello:
    I have been trying to contact support and my message will not go through because my Email provider is blocked. What's up with this? I am using the contact section on this site and my email should not enter into the contact at all.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 year, 1 month ago:

You might try to sent a PM to Martin @editor

• Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Yes please use this forum or send PM to me.
    I generally try to avoid email, especially for support issues.

• Profile Photo

I did that. That is when it was blocked. I just wanted to know what karma points were all about. I could not find anything in the help- files about them

• Profile Photo

Hi:
    Could not find anything about karma points in help. Was wondering what they were and what they are used for but got blocked... I did use the PM...

• Profile Photo

Hi my E-mail provider is being blocked by this site for some reason. What's up with that?

• Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Hi my E-mail provider is being blocked by this site for some reason. What's up with that?

There's no technical possibility for you participation at this site to block your email. What could happen is that your email provider could filter any or some email notifications sent from this site, usually for the reason of "spam filtering".

In any way, the emails (except for one account activation email email sent to you at the very beginning of you membership) , are not necessary for you to operate imodeler. You can find all updates, comments or private messages directly at the site.