iModeler update: Performance improvement

Started by Site Administrator · 3 · 10 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Performance of a highly interactive site such as iModeler is always a source of concern, especially as the traffic and functionality grow over time. We've spent the last two days optimizing the various aspects of iModeler performance, and the results - hopefully - should be noticeable in the form of a markedly snappier site.

But - there's no knowning without your feedback. Is this site fast or slow for you today? Please let us know your opinion!

• Profile Photo
    Seamus Boughe said 10 years, 11 months ago:

The performance of this site has always been fast on my end. So far I have never experienced any kind of "Glitch" like those I suffer on Network 54 sites. Not to mention that I was a member of imodeler for less than a month and already won a kit! All that aside, the best part of this site is the ease of posting. So, in my humble opinion, imodeler rocks.

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Here in China there is something known as the "Great Chinese Firewall", so if I suffer any problems it's usually caused by this, or, the sheer number of folk using the internet here. I Modeller is one easily the best site I use, both for speed and for ease of use. I occasionally get a blip, but I'm sure it's caused by something here, and nothing to do with your site. The only weird thing I've experienced is that I've got a message when I've posted a comment saying that this is a dual comment that has already been posted (maybe I've clicked the mouse too many times?), other than that, i modeller is the dog's b-l-o-c-k-!