Posting an article

Started by Craig Abrahamson · 5 · 11 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 11 years, 6 months ago:

I tried three different times to post a second build article in conjunction with my Skyraider submission and failed miserably every time...the initial post went swimmingly - what am I doing wrong? I click 'add article', download the pics, add my title & comments and hit "save changes" - should I click on "add an article" again instead? Why won't it accept my subsequent posts?

• Profile Photo

After reading another modeler's difficulties with this [problem], I tried using another browser (Safari), and it worked. Dunno what difference it made, but I got the article on the forum.

• Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 11 years, 6 months ago:

Would you please tell me what browser/computer it didn't work in and we'll try to replicate the problem.

That browser compatibility issue is a never-ending headache.

• Profile Photo

I normally utilize Firefox. And the first post I made [the Z-M Skyraider] worked as advertised. I then attempted to add more articles and it didn't seem to wanna "take it". I opened Safari and posted two more articles with no problem. Probably some computer glitch on this end. Thanks for the concern. I'll try Firefox again in a couple of days.

• Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 11 years, 6 months ago:

Please do and keep me posted /m