Problem with posting in Groups

Started by Editor · 5 · 7 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Editor said 7 years, 2 months ago:

It would seem that we have some problem going on with posting in the Groups. Several users have experienced problems posting replies in the Midway group build, and we are able to see in the back end that some of the the posts were not being saved as intended.

While we can see and repair the effects of failed postings, we were not yet able to establish what exactly is causing this. Any observations are welcome - dis you experience any problem with Group posting lately?

When describing a problem, please specify what device/browser you are using to access iModeler. And, is the problem persistent or occurring only occasionally?

Should you be unable to reply to this post, feel free to send me a private message - PMs seem to be unaffected by the current issue.

Chuck, Louis, Brian, this is about the very problem you reported. Thanks for notifying me - the search continues

• Profile Photo
    Editor said 7 years, 2 months ago:

I think we might have located the problem. Would everyone concerned please try again and let me know it works!

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 7 years, 2 months ago:

I've noticed that there were several posts that were made by other persons and it didn't save them. Will they have to repost them ?

It looks like it is working well now. Thanks again for fixing this.

• Profile Photo
    Editor said 7 years, 1 month ago:

Yes I'm sorry but the postings that have failed haven't made it to our database - no way to recover them on our end :/.

• Profile Photo
    Chuck A. Villanueva said 7 years ago:

I am able to post an update on the Devastator thread, only if I edit an existing summary on the WIP. But for some reason I cannot add a new posting. Even Louis Gardner tried to reply to my update it would not let him do so. The message says "there is no post to reply to" on page 4. Please advise. This is only on the Devastator thread, the other postings I can edit and continue any updates.