Audi RSQ

Started by Matija Skobe · 30 · 3 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Matija Skobe said 4 years, 7 months ago:

as i made an aircraft and figure for the GB, now lets try to make vehicle from I-robot movie; because second robot i chose wont be finished before christmas.
    shall we?

1 additional image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo

Cut more holes than filled them, and windshield/roof is tailored for first step,
    now to make front and rear bumper before more cutting

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 4 years, 7 months ago:

Now, THAT is a car...

@matija_skobe

• Profile Photo

Saga continues, working on bumpers, and rear grill is made,
    rear bumper was cut and moved 2mm back, made it flat horizontal, next to add curves under taillights after glue is hard and everything sanded.
    the front bumper is 4th version heading to 5th as i was following the 3D model, not the pictures

• Profile Photo
    Matija Skobe said 4 years, 3 months ago:

update,
    front bumper and rear are complete, roof too, windshield is screwed beyond repair so it will be painted black, hood was raised up, "A" pillar moved forward, door-fender line done and now to proceed with doors

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 4 years, 3 months ago:

Wooo! This is some amazing modeling going on here @matilja skobe and I am totally impressed. I love seeing guys to things I have no clue about, like this. As a screenwriter and s-f writer and lucky enough to have met and become friends with my writing hero, Isaac Asimov, I hate this movie because I grew up on the book. But your work on this model is in a class of its own and you are doing great stuff here. So don't worry that I hate the movie. The model is fantastic.

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 4 years, 3 months ago:

Hey, Matija.

Hoping to bring a little much deserved attention to this (and hope you are still working on her). As Tom says, this is a beautifully build and rendered piece of work. I’d love to see more of this - please disregard the deadlines if you need to - this is a terrific project, as as noted, needs to be seen.

@matija_skobe

• Profile Photo
    Matija Skobe said 4 years, 3 months ago:

@dirtylittlefokker

since this is movie group, your alias should be-- Agent Smith-- and we have Mr.Anderson too (@robertandy). So Imodeler is kinda matrix for scale models.

Anywhooooo, as i am in my lazy, unproductive mood, i have disregarded the deadline around my first post of this build, and i didnt realize that you were absent from the group nor that you extended the deadline. so i hope that i will manage to make 2 wheels on Audi per month and then PAINT.

But i am happy to hear from you, it made may day.

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 4 years, 3 months ago:

Happy...very happy, to hear from you, too, Matija. I’d love to see you bring this project home. She is a real beauty and needs a platform.

@matija_skobe

• Profile Photo
    Matija Skobe said 4 years, 1 month ago:

aaaaand we are back in the game. The fenders are miliput-ed, sanded, holes superglued.
    next to do is primer to find micro scratches/holes, then making headlights and wheels.
    Stay tuned.

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 4 years, 1 month ago:

Very nice update, Matija. Is it my imagination or have you already installed the anti-grav drives - your build looks very much as though she’s hovering above the mat!

@matija_skobe

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 4 years, 1 month ago:

Very nice update, Matija. Is it my imagination or have you already installed the anti-grav drives - your build looks very much as though she’s hovering above the mat!

@matija_skobe

• Profile Photo
    Erik Gjørup said 4 years, 1 month ago:

On a roll. . . - ehhh no wait, no wheels - floating along nicely! good to have you back on this build.

• Profile Photo
    Matija Skobe said 4 years, 1 month ago:

hehehehe imagination can take you anywhere. really hovering? i cant see it.

• Profile Photo
    Robert Royes said 4 years, 1 month ago:

Looking good! I confess ,I can see it too.