A few memorable photos from the Nationals in Virginia Beach....

Started by Craig Abrahamson · 4 · 11 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 11 years, 5 months ago:

Not really an "off-topic" entry, but I suppose the best place to post 'em - The Bronco was a 1/24th scale scratch-built entry (should've won "Best of Show" if ya ask me, but I think a ship model did). The in-flight dio with the Bear and the -106 was kinda neat I thought - And the wrecked/sunken Corsair was really unique. Wish I could remember what that was encased in. Finally, there were signs similar to that one on just about every table - funny.

• Profile Photo
    Editor said 11 years, 5 months ago:

Craig,
    I suggest that show photos could easily go in the Headlines... which, to begin with, is a format that allows for many more than four at a time 🙂

• Profile Photo

I realize I could have posted a few more had I used the "Headline" forum, but I'd always thought that was used for the sole purpose of posting one's OWN builds, not just any old pictures of models. Thanks for info, though.

• Profile Photo

Four more outstanding (in my view) entries in the '08 Nationals. I still haven't found out any details about that naval gun emplacement. Does anyone have more info on it? I don't think it's an actual kit...but it sure is a helluva scratch-build, ain't it? And that two-place Me-262 is to die for!