Find the cat....(for real - no trick)

Started by Craig Abrahamson · 9 · 11 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 11 years, 2 months ago:

First correct answer responding to my e-mail receives a free aviation-related prize shipped free of charge. You have 12 hours (that'd be 2:00PM EST)...GO!

• Profile Photo
    Jack Mugan said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Craig... It's at 9:00

• Profile Photo

Well...that "could" be construed as a guess...it IS rather vague. For a final confirmation (and official winner), what color is it?

• Profile Photo
    Walt said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Hey Craig, I will add to Jacks guess. It is at 9:00 it is a black and white or dark brown and white cat walking down with its front left foot forward. You really don't see it till you see it then it jumps out at you!
    Walt

• Profile Photo

Ok...I guess you both win, then. I'm pretty sure Jack saw the same thing you did. I'll need "snail mail" addresses for both of ya...you payin' attention, there, Jack..? Somebody wake up Jack, will ya? Walt, you and Jack lemme know where to send your prize(s). You can use my GMail address:
    [email protected]

• Profile Photo
    Jack Mugan said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Craig...I'm awake and your prize arrived today. Thank you. I did not have that video on hand. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 11 years, 1 month ago:

I was hoping it (the DVD) wouldn't end up being a duplicate. Enjoy.

• Profile Photo
    Lawrence R.(Larry) Schmidt said 11 years, 1 month ago:

That would make a hell of a jigsaw puzzle. Is the cat's name Waldo? Adios, Larry.

• Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Nope...this is Waldo.