New Federal Aviation Regulation in the works...IMPORTANT

Started by Jaime Carreon · 4 · 9 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Jaime Carreon said 9 years, 11 months ago:

For those of you in the aviation industry, an NPRM has been issued for a new FAR:

Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM)..

Urgent message from the FAA:

Aviation Safety Inspector Sanchoville FSDO SO25 915-555-8649 NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULEMAKING (NPRM) Part 0, Section 000 (a) 1(c)

Section I - No mechanic or mechanics, pilot or pilots, or person or persons acting on the direction or suggestion or supervision of a mechanic or mechanics, pilot or pilots may try, or attempt to try or make, or make attempt to try to comprehend or understand any or all, in whole or in part of the herein mentioned Aviation Regulations, except as authorized by the Administrator or an agent appointed by, or inspected by, the Administrator.

Section II - If a mechanic, pilot, or group of associate mechanics or pilots becomes aware of, or realizes, or detects, or discovers, or finds that he or she, or they, are or have been beginning to understand the Aviation Regulations, they must immediately, within three (3) days, notify the Administrator in writing.

Section III - Upon receipt of the above-mentioned notice of impending comprehension, the Administrator shall immediately rewrite the Aviation Regulations in such a manner as to eliminate any further ease or likelihood of comprehension.

Section IV - The Administrator may, at his or her discretion, require the offending mechanic or mechanics, pilot or pilots to attend remedial instruction in reading Aviation Regulations until such time that said mechanic(s) or pilot(s) is (are) too confused to be capable of understanding anything.

• Profile Photo
    Frank Cronin said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Jamie,

Thank you for sending this important FAR. For years I had been suffering from a real lack of understanding of some of the FAA rules. Of course the misunderstandings were my fault completely. This new NPRM is a god sent as it finally and absolutely clears up my lack of adequately and fully being able to comprehend the aviation regulations.

We can all rest assure that the skies will now be filled with competent pilots and better maintenance procedures.

You have done Gods work to bring this to our attention.

• Profile Photo
    Rick Wilkes said 9 years, 11 months ago:

To quote the Squadron Leader:

"Top hole. Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter dicky-birded, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie."

• Profile Photo
    neil foster said 9 years, 11 months ago:

That's easy for you to say...
    N.