I am an retired Navy P-3C Flight Engineer. I build 48 and 32 scale WW2 to present aircraft.
Tamiya awesome 48 scale kit with Quickboost seats, Wheeliant wheels and Eduard RBF tags. Furball decals. Finished with Gunze Aqueous with an oil wash.
Tamiya Kit with scratch-built lead foil seat belts. Mixed the blue/black color IAW Tamiya's instructions. Must be careful and use the right magnetos, not the ones called out for in the instructions. Aeromaster decals were used. Finished in T[...]
Just off the bench last night. Built completely OOB with kit decals used. Finished in Gunze Mr. Color and Tamiya. Painted the elevator travel areas a there was no decal for them. Kit seat was used. Not that bad of a kit. Wish there was som[...]
Fellas, Just finished the RoG 32 scale BF109 G10 done in Hartmans markings. Added the Barracuda resin oil cooler faring, prop, engine scoops, wheels, and cockpit rear bulkhead, Brassin main gear and used Montex masks for the markings. As usual[...]
Fellas, just finished the Trumpeter 32 scale kit. I had to use the Steel Beach resin update that has all the fuselage humps and bumps of the Growler, as Trumpeter only gives you the wing tip ALQ-218 pods and the under wing ALQ-99 pods and calls[...]
Fellas, Just finished the Tamiya 48 scale D9 finished with Montex Masks for Brown 10. Finished with Gunze acrylics. Not much to be said about the kit, it's Tamiya. For a kit made in 1995 it holds up very well. Andy
Fellas, Revell's Reaper built OOB with scratch built intake and exhaust, and camera lens covers. Finished in Tamiya acrylics with decals by Caracal, Fireball and Afterburner. Andy
Fellas, just knocked this out. Tamiya kit built completely OOB finished with Tamiya paints. Great kit! Andy
Fellas, Just rolling off the bench is the Hasegawa 32 scale Ki-84. Kit was a pleasure to build with no putty anywhere! This kit just fell together. I did use the Eduardo Big Ed set, and Montex masks instead of the kit decals as in this scale I[...]
Fellas, Here is my recently completed Attack Squadron 72 scale MQ-8C fire Scout. This was actually an easy build being all resin and about 20 tiny tiny pieces of photo etch. The rotor head is 3D printed and was pretty detailed. I did replace [...]