Hello folks, here are the latest progress on the Belle:
I prepared the masking for the leading edge which will be painted in anthracite
And there is the result; for once I did not get any surpris while removing the tape:
Then I attack the engine parts, since my dumbness was present only the outboard engine cowls are fixed. Yes I painted up-side-down . Which makes the groove for the gas exhaust pipe in the wrong position. This problem has been resolved from yesterday and will be fixed this evening.
I added the plexis pn the Bendix top turret (still covered with masks, awaiting the final coat of matt varnish)
And eventually re-sand the Sperry ball turret and recoat it. The clear parts are really damaged but I have no idee how to get rid of this blurred effect
Next step will be to fixe the cowl on the engine No 2&3 and the to apply the KLIR coat in order to apply the decals.
Thanks for passing by.
4 additional images. Click to enlarge.