My dilemma

Started by Paul Wilsford · 16 · 7 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Chuck A. Villanueva said 7 years, 2 months ago:

Definitely been in your shoes and similar to Louise's situation, in fact most of you, with a few projects that have been long term. Usually I will do as suggested, build a quicky like an Airfix Alpha Jet, OOB, an Otaki or Monogram kit with enough detail without adding any bits other that what is in the box. I have the Revell Man 5t truck mostly painted but still need to finish the rest of the camo, 2 Hummers, a Tamiya Lancaster which I started in 1999. A Monogram A-10 which is now 3 years old. But last year I was able to finish some projects and hoping to do at least finish the Lanc this year. But I normally will have several; projects going at the same time. So burn out yes, but I don't think I ever felt a time to stop for a long period of time. Except for the years of cars, girls, college, Navy, girls, cars, girls. And the family. That is life, now with more time I just relax and build. Mix simple projects with those that I know will be long term or complicated like a Hasegawa F-14 or an Esci Viggen with all kinds of upgrades which means major surgery to bring it up to my liking. So that way you can put it aside as it progresses.