Eduard/Academy F-4N Bicentennial Phantom 1:48

Started by Bernd Müller · 8 · 8 years ago · 1/48, Academy F-4N, Eduard F-4N, F-4N Phantom II, U.S Navy F-4 Phantom
  • Profile Photo
    Bernd Müller said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Hello, here is my entry in the Phabulous F-4 Group Build. Its the Eduard F-4N kit, basing on the excellent Academy F-4B/N Phantom kit.
    Pictures from the kit and decals will follow soon.
    Cheers
    Bernd

• Profile Photo
    Greg Kittinger said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Looks like a great choice! We've got a lot of variety (and color) in the group build!

• Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I've got the same kit (different set of decals)...my only 'worry', if you will, is that it won't be completed before the deadline. My current home situation leaves little time for any modeling (and what IS the "deadline")- I forgot. 🙁

• Profile Photo
    Simon Whitney said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Nice choice Bernd.
    I see a little gem coming out here.

• Profile Photo
    Morne Meyer said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I am very much looking forward to all the Phantoms that will be on show in August. The Bicentennial Phantom will be a highlight for sure! The Eduard version of this Hasegawa kit is packed with some very nice aftermarket photoetch parts so the final result should be stunning. Good luck!

• Profile Photo
    Bernd Müller said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Hi Greg, indeed very colorful, lots of great topics and schemes here.

I hope everything is in good order at home, Craig ! The deadline is only for the GB. In modelling the result and the fun on the way to the finish counts.

Thanks, Simon, your F-4 will be a stunner as well.

Guten Tag Morne, there is the Academy kit actually in the Eduard box but its great as well and with all the goodies from Ed a bargain.
    The Vietnal Scooter kit from Eduard contains the Hasegawa Skyhawk, also a must have for USN fans

• Profile Photo
    Greg Kittinger said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Craig - deadline is Aug 15th - but that's just for the Group reveal/posting. You can always show us when you're done - whenever that is! Modeling should NOT be a stress!

(Hope the situation on the home front is just activity related, and not stressful...)

• Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Thanks, Greg...hopefully, I can make the "deadline" (if not, you'll see it eventually - lol). And the situation here CAN be "stressful", though not constant. Long story short, it's the wife's health - not life-threatening, but a never-ending battle with various maladies. No real relaxation for modeling time lately.