Morne Meyer said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I think this is the Omega F4.

2 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Robert Royes said 8 years, 1 month ago:

That's it!

• Profile Photo
    Bernard E. Hackett, Jr. said 8 years, 1 month ago:

Gentlemen: That's the one! The photo, I saw it was parked on the Ark, in the middle of a bunch of RN F-4s. Appears to me they DID paint the whole tail!
    Hot dog! I'm gonna do me one of them. It's a good story, hand across the flight deck, or something.
    Thanks to both of you.

• Profile Photo

A unique Phantom that deserves to be modelled!

• Profile Photo

Hasegawa kit 09878 1/48 scale don't know availability. I thought they had a 1/72 too.

• Profile Photo

This is one I did a couple of years ago, old revell f-4, combo of micro scale and Hasegawa decals, The omega came from the latter there really old, but they were quite usable.

2 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo

Beautiful rendition of an F 4 Phantom with a unique story behind it!

• Profile Photo

I don't think I've seen the Revell built before, but it looks fine to me. Also glad to see I wasn't hallucinating when I saw that photo years ago. The story was so unusual it stuck, of course.

• Profile Photo

The kit is old, dates back to the sixties, detail is very primitive by todays standards, but fun.

• Profile Photo

Hey, I once had the 1/50th Fujimi F4E, and the UPC F4 (probably also 1/50) that actually had interior details, like engines and fuel tanks(!). I also had the Aurora which was a prototype, and the first 1/48th out of the gate.
    Your Revell would seem Cadillac-like, in comparison.
    Shame all are gone, except for the odd piece in the spares box.

• Profile Photo

I did entex boxing of the upc kit. I think the flaps moved also, I used the tanks and engines to make a space ship.The aurora, wow that's a rare one. The Revell, is 1/72 it still can be found, I think there was a kitting of it in the '90s