A Question For The Site Administrator About 'Comments' to Postings

Started by Larry J. Allen · 4 · 10 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Larry J. Allen said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I don't contribute a lot to this site, but I prefer it to all other modeling sites with which I am familiar.

In the 'Rotary Wing' forum/group, I notice that none of the postings have any comments; however, I have received e-mail notifications that comments are/were/have been made to one or more of my postings there. When I go to the 'group' where I posted the subject, the comments do not appear, but I can find them if I click on the 'My Stuff' icon, and then open the specific article/post I made.

I'm not certain, but I believe that in other 'Groups', comments are shown with each article, and can be accessed right there.

Question: Am I doing something wrong, or not doing something right? Thank you in advance for any insight.

• Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Larry,

Seems lite a bit of a confusion here. Currently there are severn topics in the Rotary Wing forum (http://imodeler.com/groups/rotary-wing/) and indeed, none of them has any replies yet. I guess we're still a bit early on in the helicopter area...

Looking in your "stuff" (or profile page, http://imodeler.com/my2cuz/forums/ ) we can see the summary of ALL of your topics posted across different groups. Those that HAVE replies are the ones posted in What-if and General Modeling groups not Rotary Wings.

Hope this helps,
    /Martin

• Profile Photo
    Larry J. Allen said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Aah, I think I see. Thank you. I just figured that a response to a specific build/topic would show up in that same group.

I realize my helicopter builds, like all my efforts, should probably be in the "What If" group.

Thank you for your response, and especially for this site.

• Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Larry,

Actually I think you may try posting your completed work to the Headlines page for best effect! /M.