I uploaded a few pictures, but only one loaded-any ideas?

Started by Dan DeSilva · 3 · 11 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Dan DeSilva said 11 years, 6 months ago:

Hi I started an article and uploaded 6, but only the first one showed up in the end. the other 5 help with illustrating the mods in my PB-1W conversion- so they would be useful.
    Any idea how I could edit the article to add the missing photos, or better yet, any idea why the pics did not end up on the bottom of the article in the first place?
    Dan- enjoying posting...

• Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 11 years, 6 months ago:

Not real sure in your case, Dan, but I had "issues" with the browser itself (I use/used Firefox, but had to switch to Safari in order to get some additional stuff posted). Also, I noticed some different formats on my pics - I'd re-sized some of them at some point in the past and they showed up with a different nomenclature in my file(s) - not sayin' that's the case here, but worth a look. I guess the short answer is "..I haven't a clue..". I'm sure you'll figure it out.

By the way, have you discovered how the "add a friend" thing works? I'm confused.

• Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 11 years, 6 months ago:

We've had several users reporting this kind of issue with Firefox (not sure which version). We're trying to narrow down the problem, so please, all additional information is of value.

The thing I'd like you to try is to open your article, click the "Edit this article" button and...

1. Try to upload additional photos and save,
      ...or if this does not work...
    2. Try to upload one additional photo and save.

Also, have you noted any error message(s)?
    Thanks very much for trying,
    /Martin