iModeler update: Major software upgrade completed today

Started by Site Administrator · 5 · 9 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Today we have completed our most complex software update ever, affecting all core modules of our platform. We're happy to say that all the updates were completed without problems.

From the user's point of view, there should be no visible difference between the old and the new version (the admin interface is all-new).

We have now also performed our routine verification of the site. Things are looking good, except for some minor issues tha we will be addressing shortly:

1. The subnavigation buttons at users' profile pages appear scrambled.
    2. (admin only) Activation/deactivation of general notices doesn't seem to work properly.

Should you find any outstanding error or problem please make sure to let us know.

• Profile Photo
    Gregor d said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Martin, i've noticed when you view pictures in Headlines and Groups the images have moved off centre when you click on them. Its not really a problem as such just different from before.

• Profile Photo

Gregor @duffmodeler , we have encountered the same effect once during our tests. This presumably depends on some browser caching problem (meaning the old copy of the stylesheet being kept by your browser). I can't see anything similar on my end, how about the others?

Please try reloading a page several times (by pressing F5) and see if this helps. Cheers /m

• Profile Photo

Hello @duffmodeler

Atually we have been able to replicate the same error (meaning the enlarged images being displayed off-centre). A fix has been implemented. Although it may take a few page reloads for it to propagate to your browser (the old version of the stylesheet file may be cached locally on your computer), it will.

Thank you for pointing us to this error.

• Profile Photo
    Gregor d said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Thanks Martin. I can report all images now displaying as normal 🙂