iModeler update ยท New group topics overview

Started by Site Administrator · 7 · 11 months ago
  • Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 11 months, 2 weeks ago:

Today I am excited to announce an update that should make it easier for you to stay up to date with the Group discussions. As you know, a summary of latest "Hot Topics" from the groups is displayed for your convenience on both the front page and the top of the groups page.

Unlike the previous setup where only a fixed number of freshest topics were displayed, the "Hot Topics" widget will now showcase a complete range of discussions updated in the last hour and during the day (meaning the last 24 hours), conveniently labelled by freshness.

This should empower you to easily navigate and engage with all buzzworthy discussions of the day without having to navigating separately to each individual group. Also, topic authors should appreciate the fact that their topic will stay visible on the "hot list" for a full day regardless of the other ongoing discussions.

I hope that this enhancement will improve your daily iModeler experience and provide a more inclusive environment for participation. Enjoy!

/Martin

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 11 months, 2 weeks ago:

This looks WONDERFUL, my friend @techsupport!
    Thanks for the continuous improvements!

• Profile Photo
    Andrew H said 11 months, 2 weeks ago:

A welcome improvement, Thanks!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 11 months, 2 weeks ago:

Another excellent improvement @techsupport
    A very helpful addition to the front and groupspage.

• Profile Photo
    Brian Mennenoh said 11 months, 2 weeks ago:

@techsupport - Thanks Martin, this is definitely an improvement!

• Profile Photo
    Walt said 11 months, 2 weeks ago:

I really appreciate the expansion of the list. It is hard to follow some of the blogs, when the get bumped off the screen so fast. This is great and much appreciated improvement. Thanks.

• Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 11 months, 2 weeks ago:

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback, I think that this feature really shows the amount of daily movement in our groups. I will probably be tweaking this feature slightly in the next update, based on the real learnings gathered after launch... lol