Monthly contest....

Started by Craig Abrahamson · 3 · 11 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 11 years, 6 months ago:

Lemme see if I understand this correctly. The only submissions considered for the contest are those published in the "Headline" section, i.e. 'new articles' ? The pics posted in the "Groups" section(s) are not entered, is that right ?

• Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 11 years, 6 months ago:

Figured this one out as well. All I had to do was look harder.

• Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 11 years, 6 months ago:

I am really glad to see that you're finding the answers on your own. Adding a few more words just in case others were having a similar question:

You can use What is iModeler? to find help and guidance in using this site. Although the help section is rather embryonic at this time, the section already provides a rather complete information about our contest and its rules.

One of the rules of the contest state that the contest entries must appear in the Headlines section. The reason we do this is two-fold. Firstly, the full-page article format and the space it gets at our front page provides much better presentation to your model, building blog, kit review or any image-intensive content you would like to share with this community. Secondly, self-publishing of articles is the very thing that makes iModeler different from all the other modeling sites we know, which is why we would like our members to get accustomed with it and help us to further improve this functionality.

The contest rule is thought as an encouragement in this direction, to everyone's benefit.