Problems with iModeler

Started by Jeff Brundt · 6 · 10 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Jeff Brundt said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I was able to log in but when I tried to add an article from the 'add new article' button it was no joy.

I then went directly to one of the forums and tried to start a topic there and was able but then when it came to upload pics same issue as before. I would hit the 'add' button but nothing would happen.

I haven't had any problems in the past posting articles.

I'm using Firefox, ver 24.0. I've used Firefox before and it's always worked.

Any thoughts?

• Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Jeff,

Not sure what you mean but "it was no joy". What exactly happened and are you still having the same issue?

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Martin, I don't know if it's of any interest to you, but I've been having probems with logging in and posting replies over the lasf few days, although it seems to be better today. Quite often, which I tried to log in, or post a reply, or return to headlines, it would just 'hang', the only way out of it was to 'X', and try again later. I put it down to local problems in China, but maybe it was similar problem to Jeff's.

Hope this helps
    George

• Profile Photo
    Nikola Pentić said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Yep, same here.

• Profile Photo
    Site Administrator said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Thanks for the info. I will be forwardin this to our tech support, see if they also noticed any difference.

• Profile Photo
    bob mack said 10 years, 3 months ago:

The "No Joy" call (and its opposite, "Tally-Ho") came into aviation use during the Battle of Britain in WWII, by British fighter pilots. The British were the first to develop and use ground-based radar and controllers to direct fighter intercepts, with ground controlllers radioing headings and altitudes to fighter squadrons to direct them to enemy aircraft formations for interception. The calls of "No Joy" and "Tally-Ho" were taken from English fox hunting jargon (mounted on horseback), meaning, respectively, "I have not sighted my quarry" and "I have sighted my quarry and am pursuing."

haven't you seen top gun...it means mission unaccomplished