George’s motorcycles - 2023

Started by George Williams · 121 · 9 months ago
  • Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 year, 3 months ago:

Those exhausts do look really nice, George @chinesegeorge

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 1 year, 3 months ago:

Let’s try posting those pictures again this morning:

That’s better, thanks again for looking, happy modelling.

• Profile Photo
    Brian Mennenoh said 1 year, 3 months ago:

@chinesegeorge - this is looking really great. Some of those color mixes do seem really odd actually. I guess I'd just do some hunting for actual phots and use whatever color seems to make the most sense to you. You're inspiring me to really want to do a bike build too. Fantastic work so far George. Sorry I was absent for a while, I was trying to knock out the Dragon!

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 1 year, 3 months ago:

The variations in the metal colors are really awesome, George (@chinesegeorge). I may need to build another motorcycle. I miss your helpful comments. Are you feeling better now?

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year, 3 months ago:

Looking superb, my friend @chinesegeorge!

• Profile Photo

That engine looks really detailed, George @chinesegeorge
    The differences in colors is very nice indeed.

• Profile Photo

Thanks, George @gblair, feeling much better now, just a little tired sometimes. I tried some different shades on the exhaust. I’ve also tried to post some more pictures but the internet won’t co-operate, not sure what’s wrong, I’ll try again tomorrow. Another motorbike from you would be more than welcome, how about that Italeri 1/9 Triumph.

• Profile Photo

Hi Brian @brithebuilder, thanks for your kind comments. Yeah, come on, join this group, there loads of kits to choose from, you’ll be very welcome.

• Profile Photo

Hi Spiros @fiveten and John @johnb, thanks for your kind comments as always, where would we be without you two. I’ve been trying to post some more pictures but the internet/iModeler won’t let me, I’ll try again tomorrow.

• Profile Photo
    Brian Mennenoh said 1 year, 3 months ago:

@chinesegeorge - Hey George, my birthday is right around the corner. If my lovely family doesn't pick up the kit that I put into my wishlist, I'll have to do it myself! I was looking at the Tamiya 1/12 Repsol Honda RC213V. I really dig the red/orange color scheme.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 1 year, 3 months ago:

Hi George (@chinesegeorge)-I think the BMW was probably my first and last motorcycle. It was a fun model, but I want to knock out some planes for a while. Between models and my train layout, my time on each has to be rationed.

• Profile Photo

Looking forward to more pics uploaded, my friend @chinesegeorge!

• Profile Photo

Hopefully you get this issue solved and can show us some more pictures, George @chinesegeorge

• Profile Photo

Let’s have another attempt at sending those photographs. Looks like we might be in luck, these show the front fork installation.

Thanks as always for looking and happy modelling.

• Profile Photo

Wow! Looks FANTASTIC, my friend @chinesegeorge!