Guess who got a new car last week....?

Started by Craig Abrahamson · 12 · 10 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 10 years, 1 month ago:

2014 Altima 3.5 SL (loaded). I'm still learning all the various nuances and functions available. As a for instance, when the correct psi is achieved [if one finds the need for additional air - or nitrogen in this case], the horn will beep. Go figure. I turned in the 2011 Altima after 3 years with only 25K on it...someone in the used car lot is gonna get a real "peach". I doubt I'll ever use the heated steering wheel, though. LOL

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Beautiful build, and great finish, must have used a lot of rattle cans! (only joking, Craig)

• Profile Photo
    neil foster said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Fantastic dio Craig ,what scale is that ?
    N.

• Profile Photo
    Bryan W. Bernart said 10 years, 1 month ago:

A black car is the most beautiful thing on the planet for the first five minutes after you wash it. After that, it's all down hill. And yes, I own a black car too...

• Profile Photo
    neil foster said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Actualy I think you'll find that Kelly Brooke is the most beautiful thing on the planet...
    N.

• Profile Photo

Yeah, I know... but the last two in a row were white and even though I once said I'd never get another black one, the white didn't stay any cleaner, so -

• Profile Photo
    Bryan W. Bernart said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Been there, done that. 😉

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Can't we have some interior shots, Craig, I'd love to see that heated steering wheel? Who makes this, is it part of the Honda empire?

• Profile Photo

Its a Nissan, George (and the steering wheel looks like almost any other steering wheel - whether the heat's on or not - lol). You'd probably get better interior shots if you visited Nissan.com

• Profile Photo
    Editor said 10 years, 1 month ago:

It's looking good Craig, but not nearly as impressive as this...

http://battletankpower.blogspot.com/2014/03/messerschmitt-bf-109-g-6-creeping-death.html

• Profile Photo
    Mike Maynard said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Sweet ride. I've noted that all warm climate driveways are very short and you don't have to shovel snow. My drive way here in New England is a bit longer than yours but seems as long as I-95 when loaded with snow and I have to clear it with a shovel...

• Profile Photo

By golly, you're right, Martin...that IS impressive. I've never seen that what-if hybrid before. That's some imaginative and well-done work right there. Thanks for that link.