Man Cave (sorta)

Started by Craig Abrahamson · 4 · 11 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 11 years, 5 months ago:

"Man Cave" not in the sense of most I've seen, it's not where I build my models, but it IS 'my' room - I say 'my' room in the sense that it was an extra bedroom and "She Who Must Be Obeyed" - hence aka SWMBO - told me I could "have" it to do with as I pleased. I did NOT (please) ask for the dazzlingly-colored daybed, however. SWMBO forced [well, maybe not 'forced' - yes, dammit, FORCED] me to make concession(s) - ok, the pale blue paint I can live with. But I do spend a lot of time in here on the computer, watching all those 'icky war shows', etc.,etc. At least I have someplace to go. I'd really like to make it my "work area", but I don't think SWMBO will go for it. That'll have to remain out on the porch (see 'workbench" topic). That and the cat's litter box. That's a big reason my models are so dusty. Later.

• Profile Photo
    Jack Mugan said 11 years, 5 months ago:

Craig... I have certainly worked in worse places throughout the years. I do my airbrush work in the garage these days, but most construction is done in "My space".

• Profile Photo
    Jack Mugan said 11 years, 5 months ago:

Craig…. I have certainly worked in worse places throughout the years. I do my airbrush work in the garage these days, but most construction is done in “My space”.

• Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 11 years, 5 months ago:

I heard you the first time, Jack...it's my EYES that are going - lol