A new group

Started by Michael Paquette · 5 · 2 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Michael Paquette said 2 years, 5 months ago:

A new group based on an interest of mine. Be it boat, plane, tank or what ever you can think of, a subject that was made and served in one country but also served in others. I pursuing my stash to decide what to do but will have a decision and posts but the weekend.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 5 months ago:

A great idea, Michael @smrjpaqu899
    If I remember correctly than I do have a P39 in stash with Russian markings.
    Have to confirm this once I get back from work.

• Profile Photo
    Michael Paquette said 2 years, 5 months ago:

Was just going through my stash and found a P-39 kit I forgot about. I was thinking of doing the same thing but since you said it first, I think I'll use my old Arii 1/48 P-51D kit and press it into RAF service. I've seen some nice examples of that.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 5 months ago:

@smrjpaqu899, Michael, to me it is ok if you build the P39 in Russian markings. I just had a look in the box and noticed French markings as well. That scheme looks nice as well and since I do not have built a French plane yet, I tend towards building that variant.

• Profile Photo
    Andrew H said 2 years, 5 months ago:

Hah! A Russian P-39 would be one of the few kits in my stash that I would build as part of this GB... Russian Airacobras for everyone? 😉