A Leap of Leopards

Started by Ian Foulkes · 8 · 2 years ago · 1/35th, AS 1, AUSCAM, Australian, Belgian, Danish, Dozer, Legend, Leopard 1, Leopard Tank, Mouse House, Norwegian
  • Profile Photo
    Ian Foulkes said 3 years, 7 months ago:

Here's an update on my leap (the name for a group of Leopards) of Leopard 1 tanks. The tanks are a mixture of Revell (new mould) and Meng. I used the Mouse House and Legend AS1 conversion sets. Sadly, Mouse House are now OOP. Long live Mouse House! I also used the M.H. Dozer kit. So far, one of the AS1s has been painted in Auscam, the other two will be OD Lusterless with Mud cam and the German Olivegelb on the other. The Auscam awaits weathering. There is also a Danish 1A5DK and a Norwegian Leopard 1 based on the Meng kit.

11 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Ian Foulkes said 3 years, 6 months ago:

The latest update on my leap of Leopards. Some have now had the basic paint scheme's sprayed on. Tires still to paint and some now have their tracks fitted. Not long now until the weathering takes place...

8 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Erik Gjørup said 3 years, 6 months ago:

Nice bunch!

• Profile Photo
    Ian Foulkes said 3 years ago:

Many thanks Erik

• Profile Photo
    RUSSELL WM MAY said 3 years ago:

Looks good ! Noticed anM577 CMD APC image 16 + ! Wish I could get a few of them ... really need to order some UPDATED resin kits 20mm ...and 1 35 too 1st troop of tanks I saw on Arrival at SENNELAGER trng area 1979 .. BUNDESWHERE ARMRD !

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 years ago:

Let me catch up with this amazing thread, Ian @ianfoulk96!
    Looking great!

• Profile Photo
    Ian Foulkes said 2 years, 11 months ago:

Sorry for the late reply Russell, thank you very much for your compliments.

• Profile Photo
    Ian Foulkes said 2 years, 11 months ago:

Again, many thanks for your compliments Spiros and sorry for the late reply. I'll be posting some more images soon...