Bergepanther Ausf. D, Takom, 1/35, pt. 1

Started by Juan Ravizzoli · 4 · 1 week ago · Bergepanther
  • Profile Photo
    Juan Ravizzoli said 1 week, 6 days ago:

Greetings to all forum members. On this occasion I wanted to share with you a project that I started a few months ago (and that is going to last a few more months).

It is the Bergepanther Ausf. D, 1/35, from Takom. This particular Bergepanther is the one manufactured by Seibert Stahlbau, in the last year of the war, from broken down Panther tanks. They served the function of tractors, as they lacked a winch and rear shovel. They only had a light winch on the upper part of the hull.

The quality of the kit is very good. The detailing and fit of the parts is more than correct. In fact, more than half of the parts in the kit are for the interior. A good number of parts are completely hidden after joining the two halves of the hull.

This first part corresponds to the construction of the interior up to the joining of the two halves of the hull.

I hope you like it. Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

Greetings to all!

11 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 week, 6 days ago:

Great entry, Juan @juanravi73
    That is a perfect start with lots of details to be seen.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 week, 5 days ago:

Excellent entry and ditto progress, my friend @juanravi73!
    A lot of detail indeed!
    Looking forward to your next steps!

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 1 week, 5 days ago:

These newer kits are incredibly complex, (@juanravi73). I built armor back in the day when Tamiya kits on had 30 or 40 parts and rubber band tracks. Well done.