Honda RA272 F1 from 1965

Started by George Williams · 22 · 2 years ago · 1/20, Honda RA272, Tamiya
  • Profile Photo
    Bernd Müller said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Great build George, looks very nice. The next step will be placing it in the headlines ?

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Hi Bernd, it's not quite finished yet, the rear cowling has to be painted, it has three parts, the two side panels are held on by screws, and then the top just clips on. I was waiting until I've finished the McLaren Honda before posting it in headlines, and I haven't even bought that yet!

• Profile Photo

Hi Simon, thanks for looking. I'm not sure about a Formula One team, how about a classic car dealership? The adverts (posted in The Trading Post, of course) could run along the lines of:
    One careful owner, low mileage, only used at weekends
    What do you think? How's that Ferrari coming along by the way?

• Profile Photo

Hi Al, I found it, my original plea for help, it's in my blog, here's the link: http://imodeler.com/2014/10/please-could-someone-do-some-googling-for-me/

• Profile Photo
    AL HOFFMAN said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Maybe this link is only available to you. It tells me that it doesn't exist when I click on it or search for it. I even tried going to your member site & looking at the blog listings.
    Are you about done on this build?

• Profile Photo

You're right, Al, the link doesn't work for some reason, maybe because the site administrator has marked it as 'personal'...
    I've just put a coat of paint on the rear cowling and fit it and this one is finished, but, as I said earlier, I don't want to post it in Headlines until the McLaren Honda is ready.

• Profile Photo
    Anthony Ricco said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Awesome work - I love the engine detail. really cool.