AMT Models - Batwing

Started by Anthony Ricco · 8 · 6 months ago · AMT, batman, batwing, DC, DC comics
  • Profile Photo
    Anthony Ricco said 6 months, 1 week ago:

I love batman and this looks like an amazing kit - going to be a challenge making the black look interesting but I'm always up for a challenge.

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Anthony Ricco said 6 months, 1 week ago:

The batman resin figure has a lot of holes and broken parts so I'm trying to fix it up with superglue.

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 6 months, 1 week ago:

Another excellent entry, my friend @anthonyricco! Superglue will do the trick!

• Profile Photo
    Brian Mennenoh said 6 months, 1 week ago:

@anthonyricco - Cool build Anthony. With some variation in black/dark grey and then adding various levels of flat/gloss... I think you'll come up with something visually very interesting.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 6 months, 1 week ago:

Now you're cooking, Anthony (@anthonyricco). This is a really cool model and I am looking forward to seeing what you do with it. I built it a couple of years ago and was amazed at how large it is. Super glue and acrylic putty should fix "The Bat".

• Profile Photo
    Anthony Ricco said 6 months ago:

Thanks all - really looking forward to it and seeing what I can do on the paintwork - brilliant George @gblair, I had a look through your article but didn't see it - do you have any photos of your one?

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 6 months ago:

A cool looking kit, Anthony @anthonyricco
    Good luck on getting Batman fixed, should be doable with your suggested approach

• Profile Photo
    Anthony Ricco said 6 months ago:

Thanks John @johnb - will keep you posted on it.