Brian’s wonderful world of Starfighters

Started by Brian Scott · 9 · 5 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Brian Scott said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Well doing my first jet diorama. Going nuts on this diorama. 1/48 Hasegawa F-104 , Daco update set , eduard Brassin wheels, Hasegawa Ground Equipment set. The Daco set is awesome and goes together really great and is a must have πŸ™‚

Cheers Brian

• Profile Photo
    Brian Scott said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Well 39 parts later and the surface control wing gloves are done. It was not that bad at all to make. Also pics of the awesome eduard brassin resin wheels πŸ™‚

Cheers Brian

• Profile Photo
    deleted said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Brian, I do trust at the end of this we will all see the complete collection of your Starfighters.

Danny

• Profile Photo
    David Hansen said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I like the remove before flight covers. For future builds my suggestion would be to paint them up separately and attach them to the finished model at the end with white glue. Just a thought. Otherwise, looks really cool!

david

• Profile Photo
    David Hansen said 9 years, 1 month ago:

What do you think of that wing alignment jig they give you? Hot, or Not?

• Profile Photo
    Brian Scott said 9 years, 1 month ago:

The jig really helped out great !

Cheers Brian

• Profile Photo
    Brian Scott said 9 years, 1 month ago:

David the wing cover are made in three piece top,bottom and front. I glued them on the wing to make it easy to glue and clean up. I figured it would have been a paint to make separate and not brake while putting on a the last of finish .

Cheers Brian

• Profile Photo
    Fabio Carrubba said 5 years, 11 months ago:

Pics no more available...a real pity!

• Profile Photo
    Editor said 5 years, 11 months ago:

Brian, following this with interest but may I humbly suggest using iModeler for uploading your pictures... - we never block displaying pics in the way that Photobucket does. One less problem to think about πŸ™‚