DB 605 Engine (Bf 109G) HPH models 1/18 scale (updated 24/12/2021) .

Started by Michael Ezat · 22 · 2 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 6 months ago:

This is really breath taking, Michael @faraomike
    Awesome scratch building and paintwork.

• Profile Photo
    Michael Ezat said 2 years, 5 months ago:

Hello guys , I am back to bussines after some wasted weekends that keeps me away from my bench . A short update is exactly what it takes to revive this build , without forgetting that I have two more that I have promised myself and my beloved dog that I will finish them this year, a promise that I will probably not be able to keep at least until the time they will end, but nevertheless I do not intend to leave them unfinished .

So , here are some shots of the engine as it is now, after some changes and additions made compared to before. As it seems, now that I have started there is no return to the world of simplicity and it will take me a little longer than I expected, since the other side is still naked from any detail similar to the ones you see, while similar additions must be made to lower part of the engine but also in the firewall as well as in the on board armature.

10 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 5 months ago:

Amazing work, Michael @faraomike
    Your eye for detail is exceptional.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 years, 5 months ago:

This is indeed amazing detail, my friend @faraomike!
    It might take a little longer, but the result will be second to none!

• Profile Photo
    Michael Ezat said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Finally free time for modeling!

And this time I did not get up from the bench except having the beast finished.

My impressions are once again very positive (it is the second one I make) to the point that, having now learned well the minimum points that need a little attention in the assembly and that the detail suffers, I would gladly make another one!

For now , all I have to say is DONE !

I clean the bench and make room for the other projects , because the promises are to be kept, otherwise do not give them .

Hope to see ya on my other projects (Me 262 & Fw 190D-9) . Untill then , MERRY CHRISTMAS to all , and HAPPY NEW YEAR !

8 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Indeed a beast, Michael @faraomike
    But a superb looking one.
    Nice that it also has the spinner on.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Truly spectacular result, my friend @faraomike! The most beautiful beast I have ever seen! The build is excellent, the amount of detail phenomenal!
    Thank you so much for participating in our "Aeroengines" GB!
    Looking forward to your next entry!