Checking in….

Started by Editor · 25 · 8 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Rob Anderson said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Ok, I'm in with an Academy F-4, VF 111 Vietnam, but not 201 the Mig killer. My only caveat is that I have to finish up my %$#!@@! COD before I start. Assuming it does not take another 6 months, I will be in it, sounds fun!

• Profile Photo
    Chuck A. Villanueva said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I'm in with a Fujimi 1/72nd F-4G, will do this in a Desert Storm Tutone grey scheme. Thanks Greg for setting this up so quickly. And for the invite.

Chuck
    Fly Navy

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Morne Meyer said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Hi Greg. I am in with a 1/48 Phantom. Definitely a US Navy bird from the Jolly Roger's.

• Profile Photo
    Thomas Sweeney said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Count me in

Tom

• Profile Photo
    Greg Kittinger said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Welcome all! Sounds like we'll have a great variety - I'm looking forward to seeing the fruit, as well as walking along the journey with you all. If you want to keep it a "live" conversation, you can "follow" this thread, you'll get an update when folks post. You don't have to start a WIP thread, but if you do, let us know here so we can follow that as well. Otherwise - stop back into this thread every now and again to update us on progress, problems, or for moral support!

• Profile Photo
    Frank Cronin said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Greg,
    I'm in and the good Lord willing and the Creek don't rise I will complete an F-4 within six months. Thank for your efforts on this build.

• Profile Photo
    Greg Kittinger said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Great Frank - let us know what subject you decide to build.

• Profile Photo
    John Healy said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I'm in with a 1/48 Phantom FG.1!

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    mark poulton said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I'll join in with Academy's F-4J, either the 1/48 or 1/72 versions. Maybe both!

• Profile Photo
    Lloyd King said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I'm in with the Eduard F-4 Good Evening DaNang kit