Cats and Women...

Started by Nick Newell · 13 · 5 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Nick Newell said 5 years, 7 months ago:

I'm thinking Cat Woman...I think a lot about Cat Woman if truth be told!
    We shall see if Julie Newmar makes it - no promises tho!

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Jeff Bailey said 5 years, 7 months ago:

As long as there's no Wong Foo ...

Cat Woman was a real Dream girl for thousands of young men. And Jeannie ...

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 5 years, 7 months ago:

“I think about cat woman a lot if truth be told”

Oh, Nick how that made me laugh.

@nickn

• Profile Photo
    Chaz Sutherland said 5 years, 7 months ago:

Can't go wrong with Newmar's or Hathaway's version >> IMHO. However, I'm certain to unsubscribe and scream in anguish if you decide to go with the 2004 live action film version.

Btw, if you're needing good anatomical reference, Anne Hathaway starred in a movie called "Love & Other Drugs" which has a scene in it that might make one of your ears heavier than the other while you watch it. Anyway, just a warning while you do your research.

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 5 years, 7 months ago:

“Anatomical reference” - classic!

• Profile Photo
    David Mills said 5 years, 7 months ago:

This topic could go anywhere - like herding cats or Catwomen ( can there be more than one ) - not sure if anyone has even tried it or if its a good idea, but hey... cat woman strikes me a bit like Emma Peels alter ego - may be its the Catsuit...

• Profile Photo
    Stephen W Towle said 5 years, 7 months ago:
  • Profile Photo
    Peter Hausamann said 5 years, 7 months ago:

Don't mean to crash this fine thread. It's only to show that the subject matter ought to be appealing to many of us.

Many years ago I created an Altered Book for my girlfriend. To me, she is a Cat Woman.
    When I discovered a book on cat biology and behaviour. It came to mind to convert it into another story about my girlfriend as Cat Woman. She loved the book. Here are some extracts.

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 5 years, 4 months ago:

I just found this. This is just wonderful, Peter. Simply amazing.

• Profile Photo
    Jeff Bailey said 5 years, 4 months ago:

Me, too. I didn't know it was here.

• Profile Photo
    Josh Patterson said 5 years, 4 months ago:

Nick, your avatar is inspiring me to look for five certain models for this build! F.A.B.?

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 5 years, 4 months ago:

Thunderbirds are GO.

• Profile Photo
    Josh Patterson said 5 years, 4 months ago:

I was able to find The Mole and TB-1 by IMEX on Amazon. Need to do some searching on what was available. I would really like to do them all, but TB-2 is my favorite. If you've only seen the show, the movie is worth a watch. It was directed by Jonathan Frakes (Riker) and stays pretty close to the source material hardware (with a really cool "blink and you'll miss it" homage to Supermarionation!) Really wish I hadn't passed it up in the theatre!