Revell Henschel Hs129B2

Started by John vd Biggelaar · 96 · 2 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 years, 10 months ago:

Looking spectacular, my friend @johnb!
    Regarding the backgrounds and the like: yes, an appropriate (whatever that might in the end mean) background can be of help, but, I believe that modelers can accept such aspects in model pics.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 10 months ago:

Call it done for the Henschel.
    Just posted it on the headlines.
    Thank you all for the compliments and help during the build.
    @coling, the spinners are two painted colors, black and red. First the red color and using a straw to cover the red and paint the black color. The white line is a decal.
    @holzhamer, @fiveten, tried some lightgrey background this time, not uniform grey but with slight tone gradient

• Profile Photo
    Ronnie Olsthoorn said 2 years, 10 months ago:

Good work John! Clever masking of the spinner 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 years, 10 months ago:

The light grey background is very nice, my friend @johnb.
    But anyway, I think many of us modelers, while appreciating a nice background and nice pic taking in general, what we care most of is clear pics of the model. So, even your previous pics were of good value!

• Profile Photo
    Erik Gjørup said 2 years, 10 months ago:

@johnb, I just went and had a look in headlines - what a lot of very nice pictures. Perfect background and light for a perfect build. All the closeups showing the attention made your Hs stand out. Well done!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 10 months ago:

@airbum, @fiveten, thanks a lot my friends for your positive feedback.
    This build was a real pleasure to perform, mostly because of the great fit.
    No putty used.
    I didn't expect this from Revell (Hasegawa in this case), so in the end I was positively surprised.