1:24 Bentley 4.5 L Blower, Le Mans 1930

Started by Roland Sachsenhofer · 8 · 1 year ago · 1/24, 1930, Bentley 4.5 L Blower, Le Mans
  • Profile Photo
    Roland Sachsenhofer said 1 year, 3 months ago:

I am happy to be able to participate here!
    Car modelling is a completely new field for me, so it's just the thing for horizon-expanding experiences of all kinds.

The subject of my experiments will be the Bentley 4.5 L Blower in the Heller edition. The car has been a fascination of mine since those youthful days when I enthusiastically leafed through those wonderful 70s Airfix catalogues...

I would like to start with the project in March at the latest.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year, 3 months ago:

What a wonderful entry, my friend @rosachsenhofer! This will be a stunning model once finished!
    Looking forward to it!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 year, 3 months ago:

Great choice, Roland @rosachsenhofer
    With your modelling skills you will for sure be able to tackle this new challenge.

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 1 year, 3 months ago:

One of the classic Le Mans winners, @rosachsenhofer, Iā€™m sure you will make a fantastic model out of this Heller kit.

• Profile Photo
    Anthony Ricco said 1 year, 3 months ago:

Awesome to have you onboard Roland, @rosachsenhofer, what a beautiful model - and well done for pushing your horizons and trying something new - I'm sure you will do brilliantly and can't wait to see.

• Profile Photo
    Roland Sachsenhofer said 1 year, 3 months ago:

I thank you very much for the kind welcome and the encouraging words! I am looking forward to what is to come! šŸ™‚

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 1 year, 2 months ago:

@rosachsenhofer looking forward to you build Roland šŸ™‚

• Profile Photo
    Roland Sachsenhofer said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Thank you!
    I'm still digging into it a bit, looking forward to it! I got this kit twice, one from Revell, the other from Heller.
    I am still looking to find an alternative paint job of another Bentley Blower.