New projects

Started by Cricket · 13 · 11 months ago
  • Profile Photo
    Cricket said 11 months, 4 weeks ago:

@anthonyricco @gblair @chinesegeorge @johnb @brithebuilder @bikequeen @fiveten @rory

My next projects coming in next week, 3 have custom Detail-Up forks…..color me happy

For the price of one 1/6th bike I got 8 1/12th bikes :). All Tamiya of course I may have done the Ducati 916 already but i dont remember the gold frame so we will see 🙂

Should keep me busy a couple days 😉

8 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Brian Mennenoh said 11 months, 4 weeks ago:

@bikequeen - WOW, all 8 of these for the price of one 1/6th scale... crazy! The REPSOL is a great kit. I'm just finishing the painting of the cowl interiors. Hopefully final assembly and decals tomorrow. The Tamiya fork set is pretty great.

• Profile Photo

@brithebuilder i have to catch up on your build Brian! Headed there now 🙂

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 11 months, 4 weeks ago:

Looking forward to the next build, Cricket (@bikequeen). 1/6 should be a monster.

• Profile Photo

@gblair all these are 1/12 the others I have shown are 1/6 they are monsters and I love them just dont love the price 🙂

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 11 months, 4 weeks ago:

Looks like you’ve got a lot of fun coming up, @bikequeen.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 11 months, 4 weeks ago:

Amazing stuff is in front of you, my friend @bikequeen! Looking forward to all of them!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 11 months, 3 weeks ago:

You have a great future ahead with those 8 kits, Cricket @bikequeen
    Any specific order decided already?

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 11 months, 3 weeks ago:

@rory @fiveten @anthonyricco @gblair @chinesegeorge @johnb @brithebuilder @bikequeen

The new toys have arrived. Now to decide which one is next on the list! I’m leaning towards the Yamaha ZYF-R1M…I have the forks for it already because I order them for last weeks Yamaha but they were not for that bike…I like the colors on this.

The Ducati 916 I already did 🙁

This one is a BEAST 🙂

And you guys did the these already and no way I can compete w your skill leveles 🙂

. Although “Fireblade” has a black color scheme so I like that.

Then there is is this Ducati which I have not done yet….it’s sweet!

And lastly this Yamaha, looks pretty simple and I like the lines on it.

Decisions decisions…. SIGH 🙂

I have pulled out all the instructions so I can order the paints I dont have or am out of…these should keep me busy for a couple days at least

1 additional image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 11 months, 3 weeks ago:

Decisions, decisions, my friend @bikequeen!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 11 months, 3 weeks ago:

Beautiful kit, Cricket @bikequeen
    I can imagine it is difficult to choose but starting with the R1M sounds like a perfect choice.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 11 months, 3 weeks ago:

Hi, Cricket (@bikequeen): Wow! What a great group of motorcycles. I am partial to red, but blue would be nice, also.

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 11 months, 3 weeks ago:

@gblair @ fiveten @johnb

Thanks guys…meant to say the Honda VFR750 R has clear upper and lower cowlings…I kinda like that 🙂