Pocher 1/4 Ducati Panigale 1299 R Final Edition

Started by Cricket · 157 · 3 months ago · 1/4, Ducati, Panigale 1299, Pocher, Pocher Ducati 199 R Final Edition
  • Profile Photo
    Cricket said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

@gblair dont know about magic George, it certainly is something though :). Thank you πŸ˜‰

• Profile Photo

@chinesegeorge Thanks George, the color is Metallic Gold, not the titanium it was a tough choice, the metallic is pretty expensive but I have had good luck with it in the past so I gave it a try. The can warns that it much be painted over gloss black and it works beautifully

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

Excellent result so far, my friend @bikequeen! Fantastic job on tackling those ultra challenging exhausts!

• Profile Photo
    John Truby said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

Very nice progress! @bikequeen

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

You made a big improvement on those exhausts, Cricket @bikequeen
    The engineers of Pocher definitely could have spent more work on this part to make it fit better.

• Profile Photo

@fiveten @jdtruby @johnb thanks guys, I’m not 100% happy with it but it will do, hopefully most of it will be cover, but I dont intent to leave the fairings/cowlings on this bike. BUt looking at the engine assembly with the pipes on it….I will definitely need a bigger kitchen table as this thing progresses πŸ™‚

• Profile Photo
    Stephen Booth said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

Lol, and in the true style of a lady, she's already asking for a bigger table!
    If it helps, there's no table big enough, when it comes to models? Mine is 10' long and 2' wide, and it's full of junk and builds!
    Excellent work on that exhaust @cricket.
    I can see why you were unhappy with it.
    You've also got me playing with bikes 😲
    I'll try and get some pictures together, when I stop gluing and painting πŸ˜‰

• Profile Photo

Well…did several sub assemblies and had to cutaway the air filter to make it look more real :). Not my idea, I stole from the guy in got the aftermarket stuff from, Paul Koo πŸ™‚

10 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Matt Minnichsoffer said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

Great customizing. Those details really make the difference.

• Profile Photo

@coondog! Thanks Matt, the fuel tank will hide them and the throttle body work but I hope to leave it off. Will see soon πŸ™‚

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

Great progress and awesome transformation of the kit-provided air filter, my friend @bikequeen!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

Excellent work on that filter, Cricket @bikequeen
    Looks much better this way.

• Profile Photo

@fiveten @Johnb Thanks guys! It was a lot of work but worth it I just hope it doesnt get hidden

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 4 months, 1 week ago:

Update

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 4 months, 1 week ago:

Looking great, Cricket @bikequeen.